The Safetybox AB600 is an extracted and filtered safety cabinet for the storage of 90 litres of chemical, acid and base products. Compliant with EN 16121:2013/A1:2017, EN 16122:2012; EN 61010-1:2010; PPP 52125A: 2011. The cabinet weighs 100 kilograms and has a total volume of approx. 341 litres.
- Completely produced in pickled and electrogalvanised steel, 10/10 mm thickness, painted with epoxy acid-proof powders. Thickness of painting from a minimum of 60μm (micron) to a maximum of 250μm (micron).
- External monolithic construction, internal body resistant to corrosive products.
- 2 separate sections, one for acid and one for base products.
- Section for ACID products: 2 shelves made of electrogalvanised steel painted with epoxy anti-acid powders.
- Section for BASE products: 2 stainless steel shelves
- Tray-shaped shelves adjustable in height by racks, with bottom basin, made of electrogalvanised steel painted with epoxy acid-proof powders.
- Key lock with extractable cylinder (on demand master key in case of lost keys).
- Doors opening up to 180°.
- Activated charcoal filter Carbox® with electronic device Cunctator®.
- Electroaspirator IMQ IPX4, in compliance with EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-80 and EN 50366 norms.
- ON/OFF lamp.
For more information contact us here
Request a Quote