Worker Health & Safety has Never Been so Important. The ZoneSafe Social Distancing Solution is a very simple device, designed to help get your business operational after the Covid-19 restrictions. The ZoneSafe Social Distancing Solution will help your workers to work at a safe distance from each other. Workers within a 2m proximity to each other are immediately warned, using wearable tags with vibration feedback.
Maintain Distance with Active Safety
Each worker wears a ZoneSafe P2P tag. When a P2P tag detects another P2P tag, within a 2m distance, a vibration alert is activated to indicate the risk of contact. The vibration ceases when P2P tags no longer breach each other’s minimum threshold.
Benefits of ZoneSafe Social Distancing Solution
- ZoneSafe helps workers to adhere to 2m Social Distancing Guidelines
- Reduces Person-to-Person Contact
- Ensures Safe & Consistent Distancing is Maintained, for instance
- Quick to Set-Up Deploy at a Job Site or Workplace
- Actively Warns Workers through Vibration
- Improves Site Health & Safety
- Full 360⁰ Detection Zone
- Uses Reliable Active RFID Technology
- Option to Integrate with Hi Viz Vests
- Encourages Spatial Awareness
- Fast Wireless Recharging Option
- 5 Bay Multi-Charger Option
- IP67 rated, suitable for heavy duty use in industrial environments. Drop tested 1m to concrete.
- Unit has on/off switch for practicality. Switch off for charging and for collection of tags if handed in.
- Mixed Frequency Radio Technology (Active RFID).
- Conforms to Radio Equipment Directive 2014/53/EU
- Each device has a unique serial number, for instance.
- Battery life – Approximately 12 hours when fully charged. 1.5 hours to charge approximately.
- System can be used as a management tool with traceability information on which people came together.
- Cloud available where proximity information feeds into a portal. (However, this feature is still in development)
- Tag can be re-purposed in the future for combination with ZoneSafe systems after Covid 19.
In conclusion, this is an excellent product
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org