ZipWall 12 spring-loaded dust barrier aluminium poles are designed for the professional contractor. They are easy to use and store, save a huge amount of time and can eliminate the need for ladders.
These poles are strong and lightweight, telescopic up to 3.6m high, with spring-loaded heads and a simple twist-to-lock system. A non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material in place and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in a few minutes. 3.6m poles are available in packs of 4 or 6. A 6m anodised aluminium pole is also available.
No ladders. No tape. No damage!
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminium construction
- Telescopic up to 3.6m (from 1.2m)
- Non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- GripDisks prevent sliding on smooth floors
Four 3.6m anodised aluminium spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates and non-slip pads), two standard zippers, and one carry bag.
Tips for setting up a dust barrier:
- When using plastic, cut it to size ahead of time.
- Set up the barrier one pole at a time starting at the wall.
- Leave a 2.5m space between poles (this is the max lenght of the ceiling foamrails)
- Leave extra plastic at the wall and hanging over the top.
- Leave the plastic loose at the bottom and make sure the spring at the top of the pole is not compressed all the way.
- Once ALL poles are in place, do the following:
- Tuck the plastic under each pole.
- Place a GripDisk on the floor under the pole.
- Compress the spring at the top of each pole all the way up.