For applications requiring heating and cooling nitrogen, the Genius 1052 contains highly effective Pressure Swing Adsorption and Carbon Molecular Sieve technologies to deliver a clean nitrogen gas supply. Developed for GCxGC modulators, this model can be used for a wide variety of applications requiring similar nitrogen outputs.
- Dual gas output delivers heating and cooling gas
- Innovative CMS and PSA technology ensures high performance
- Compressor based solution, no need for an external air supply
- Minimal set-up required
- Highly economical source of nitrogen gas with low lifetime running costs
- The latest generation of compressors located in an insulated chamber reducing noise and vibration
- Service indication to allow planning of preventative maintenance
- Gas is supplied on demand so generator works to your schedule
- Wheels make it easy to manoeuvre generator around the lab
- 12-month comprehensive on-site warranty
Therefore, the Genius 1052 contains highly effective Pressure Swing Adsorption and Carbon Molecular Sieve technologies to deliver a clean nitrogen gas supply. In this paragraph, Envirosafe Ireland is built on 20 years experience in the pharmaceutical, laboratory and gas industries. Moreover, we were founded in 2010 and we operate as distributors for leading global suppliers, specialising in supply of equipment to the pharmaceutical, chemical, hospital and cleanroom industries in Northern Ireland. Most importantly, we offer a wide range of solutions for applications in the areas of containment, potent powder handling and solvent handling. In addition, we supply in the areas of dust control, gas equipment, lab furniture, stainless steel furniture and static control. Firstly, Hoardfast is a quick to install, linked inner separating system. In addition, floor to ceiling or free-standing, reusable inner separating system available in a variety of panel, support feet and stability options. However, panel heights are available between 1.12m to 5m as standard. Furthermore, widths range from 30mm to 80mm. Moreover, fire ratings of panels differ and certifications are available on request.