The WatchGas NEO is one of the most advanced handheld VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) monitors available for ppb (parts per billion) detection.
VOCs include a variety of chemicals such as benzene, alcohols, fuels, paint thinners, industrial solvents and many others, which can have short and long-term adverse health effects. Measuring these compounds is essential for worker protection in industries like oil & gas, fire & hazmat, pharmaceuticals, paints & adhesives, and many others. In addition, VOC monitoring is useful in chemical process control, detecting leaks and other releases to the environment, and in measuring indoor air quality. The NEO offers several models from the most sensitive 1 ppb to a high range up to 15,000 ppm for different applications, and a benzene-specific version (NEO BENZ). Novel designs of the Photoionization Detector (PID) and Ultraviolet (UV) lamp provide outstanding sensitivity, stability and reproducibility. Options include real-time data monitoring with a built-in wireless modem using mPower Suite application software.
- Outstanding linearity over full measurement range
- Most stable ppb-level PID on the market
- USB Micro Charger; combination USB-m charging and communications cable
- Rugged, stainless-steel housing with rubber outer boot
- ISM Wireless communication at longer distances and with no subscription fees
- Smaller and lighter weight than comparable PIDs
- Easy charging on laptop or other USB port
- Large backlight graphic display
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity standard
- Powerful battery (run time 24 hours)
- Lamp glow indicator
- Measurement in low (ppb) ranges
- Confined space measurement