Envirosafe Ireland provide the MultiRAE which is a cutting-edge PID sensor that detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and supports over 30 electrochemical, NDIR, and catalytic sensors to detect up to five additional threats.
These include: toxic and combustible gases, oxygen deficiency/enrichment, and carbon dioxide.
The MultiRAE’s wireless capability elevates worker protection to the next level by providing safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster incident response.
• Industrial hygiene,
personal protection, and multi-gas leak detection in industries such as:
– Oil and gas
– Aviation (wing tank entry)
– Shipping / Marine
• HazMat response
• Clandestine drug labs
• Wireless portable chemical detector on the market
• Highly versatile and customisable for different applications
• Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
• Easy maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery
• Fully automated bump testing & calibration with AutoRAE 2 Key Features
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
• Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID
• Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
• Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
• Largest display in its class
• Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24×7)