Envirosafe Ireland can provide Downflow Booths, tested to SMEPAC Guidelines, for handling potent powders and solvents.
100ug/m3 control performance is achievable with standard downflow booths.
This can be improved with additional features based on a specific process.
QC material sampling booths are suitable for location in a goods inward warehouse. They are a fully self-contained facility complete with positive pressure air-lock which provides classified air. Therefore, preventing any risk of cross-contamination.
Booth options include:
- Powder-coated and or stainless steel construction
- Safe-change filtration
- Integrated cooling system
- Hazardous area electrics
- ATEX certification
- Automatic control systems
- Ventilated containment benches
- Single pass and re-circulatory air-throughput
Dispensing Booths are designed to allow safe handling of powders for weighing and dispensing operations.
As well as the supply of the booth, materials handling equipment can be integrated including:
- Dispensary management system
- Conveyors and hoists
- Vacuum lift and transfer equipment
A “Complete Dispensing Suite” can be supplied as a Turn-Key Package including:
- Integrated Cleanroom Walls, Ceiling, Doors, Floors, etc.
- Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Materials Handling
Charging/ Discharging Booths are designed to allow the safe charging of product to a Dryer or Reactor with features including:
- Same floor charging
- Drum lift equipment
- C.I.P. systems
- Through floor charging
- Charging hoppers
- High level extraction
- Waste removal ports
- Roller conveyors and weigh equipment
Containment booths may be used for the safe off-loading of hazardous material from dryers and centrifuges.
Using a pack-out station from our standard range for primary containment and the booth itself for secondary containment, therefore high levels of operator and product protection can be achieved. In other words, with specific reference to operator protection, O.E.L.s of <10ug/m3 are easily achievable. A number of options and features include:
- Through Floor Off-Loading
- Pack-Off Stations
- Single Pass and re-circulatory air through
- B.M.S. interface
- Weigh scales
- Flush mount displays
- Hazardous area electrics incl. ATEX certification
Used mainly in primary pharmaceutical operations, solvent handling booths offer a safe user friendly solution to liquid transfer.
Based on a single pass or once through design with horizontal laminar airflow, containment is assured by operating the system under a monitored negative pressure.
Options and Features include:
- Sliding front sash to drum entry door
- Lance and weigh equipment
- Spillage sump
- Clear solid and or HFW clear flexible side walls
- Built-In gauntlets
- Roller conveyors