High performance and fan-driven, the 5500 Ionised Airknife is for static neutralisation and cleaning of mouldings, glass, automobiles and other large objects. The blower produces a high volume of air which exits from the Airknife in a fast-laminar flow. 5500 Ionised Airknife systems are designed and supplied to meet the most demanding applications.
• Breaks the electrostatic bond between dust and surface.
• Prevents re-attraction of dust.
• Cost effective performance.
• Air cleaning speed of 110m/sec at the slot of the Airknife.
• The system consists of one or more ionised airknives connected to an external blower.
• Static neutralisation power up to 50% better than competitive systems to break the electrostatic bond between the dust and surface and to prevent re-attraction of dust.
• Air cleaning speed of 110m/sec at the slot of the airknife for thorough and powerful cleaning.
• Longer range cleaning power than compressed air systems.
• More performance per kilowatt of power.
• Cost saving of up to 70% compared to other systems.
For more information contact us here
Request a Quote