Ionised Air Knives (5000 & 5100 airknife) produce fast-moving ionised air which can neutralise static electricity and remove contaminants. They are ideally used to clean large plastic parts by removing the dust and eliminating the static electricity to prevent re-attraction.
- Powerful ionisation kills the static charge holding the dust, allowing the fast beam of laminar air to remove it for a thorough cleaning.
- The non-turbulent laminar airflow limits the recombination of ions in the air and so maximises the static neutralisation performance.
- Compressed air is amplified by a factor of up to 20:1. (Therefore, a litre of compressed air produces up to 20 litres of fast-moving air.)
- Available in a wide range of standard lengths in two body styles: the compact 5000 and the efficient 5100.
- The 1250 Static Eliminator Bar mounted on the air knife has market leading reliability.
- Simple to regulate and install
For more information on the 5000 & 5100 Airknife, contact us here
Request a Quote