The 4125 is the most powerful airgun for neutralising static electricity and removing dust and other contaminants. Ionised Airguns are ideal for demanding dust removal including: preparing parts for painting, cleaning sheets for printing, cleaning electronics and displays during assembly
It is available in two variants for top or bottom air feed.
- The 4125 is suitable for the most demanding cleaning and static neutralising work.
- The open construction of the ionisation head and the airflow amplifier nozzle give the 4125 operational efficiency, producing maximum ionisation with maximum airflow.
- The hand trigger, in addition to being very robust and ergonomic, gives the operator excellent control of the airflow.
- The air consumption is minimised by the air nozzle which amplifies the compressed air by 20:1.
- Ergonomic full-hand trigger is suitable for all day use, unlike designs using one or two fingers.
- The robust and modular design is designed for easy repair and maintenance designs using one or two fingers.