The 3024L is an ideal Long Range static eliminator for many machinery manufacturers: compact, with built-in electronics, 24VDC supply and powerful performance. For appliances that don’t require the additional power and intelligence of a NEOS bar, the 3024L delivers static neutralisation to meet the requirements of high-performance machinery. Integrated high voltage power supply, requires only a low voltage 24V DC input.
The 3024L is the industry benchmark for traditional Long Range Ionisers
• Fast and efficient ionisation
• Ideal for modern manufacturing applications
• Shockless, resistively coupled emitters made in tungsten for unlimited life.
• LED status indication: Bar OK: (green), fault (red).
• Remote monitoring of operational status.
• 100% coverage. Effective length = Overall length. No dead zone.
• Standard M8 4 pin connector.
• Available in two versions:
1.) 3024 F high speed version for speeds up to 1000m/min, for distances from 25mm to 150mm.
2.) 3024 L long range version for distances from 100mm to 500mm