2010 Blowers are long distance static eliminators with a strong stainless-steel structure and powerful ionisation performance. 2010 Blowers produce a high volume of ionised air to neutralise static charges in a wide variety of industrial applications.
- Strong stainless-steel construction for a long trouble-free life.
- Ionisation is provided by two 1250 Bars, mounted in the mouth for fast, market-leading static neutralisation.
- Integrated Power Unit for sizes 50cm and above.
- Sizes available from 305mm, 500mm then up to 2m in steps of 250mm.
- The Ionised air leaves the blower and expands at approximately 15 degrees in both axes.
- Swivel L brackets allow for versatile mounting.