Ventilated Decanting Workstation
The Ventilated Decanting Workstation is a fully dedicated workstation for the decanting of waste solvent within a controlled extract ventilated environment. The workstation comes equipped with a full access fire suppression system and an ATEX rated weighting platform which is mounted within a swivel carriage for receiver changes.
• Fully welded stainless steel worktop for spillage containment with a primary liquid retention bund.
• Pouring funnels with back support raised during receiver changes.
• When pouring the funnels is in constant contact with the main frame therefore providing earth continuity.
• Audio/visual indicators for airflow, both exhaust and input.
• Receiver capacity status, in both colour codes and kg weight.
• The containment requirements of BS EN 14175 part 2 has been achieved and independently verified.