Envirosafe Ireland provide a large range of Anti-Fatigue Mats for a range of applications including:
Lab and Pharma Anti-Fatigue
Envirosafe Ireland’s range of Anti-Fatigue Mats are suitable for a number of different industries including:
Oil & Gas Exploration
Envirosafe Ireland provide a large range of Anti-Fatigue Mats including:
Diamond-Plate surface helps prevent slips and falls and utilises Nitricell sponge material for improved comfort and safety.
Advantages with Nitricell sponge include:
- Overall comfort
- Lasting performance
- Mat movement
- Maximum standing area
- Pre-bevelled, lay-flat design
Rejuvenator is a tough-skinned, ergonomic flooring surface that helps your team stand stronger, longer. Its super-resilient urethane foam delivers a slight spring in every step to reduce stress on your team’s legs, feet and lower backs while the thick outer skin guards against wear.
Advantages with Rejuvenator flooring:
- Overall comfort
- Exceptional comfort
- Customizable in 1‘(foot) increments to fit any floor size
- Virtually indestructible
- Replace single pieces or sections as needed to reduce costs
- Puncture resistant
- Positive Interlocking system prevents separation
- Available in modular or out-of-the-box solutions
ErgoDeck with patented LockSafe technology is perfect for manufacturers seeking a modular, heavy-duty surface that can be unlocked and reconnected multiple times. Available in solid and drainage configurations, ErgoDeck is versatile with optional GRITSHIELD and No-Slip Cleats which can ensure your team stays sure-footed in even the most challenging environments.
- Exceptional comfort in wet or dry applications
- Customizable in 3” increments to fit any area
- Patented positive Interlock System prevents separation
- Ability to replace single tiles reduces costs
- 100% silicone-free PVC tiles provide maximum durability
ErgoDeck Heavy Duty (HD)
Ideal for heavy cart and foot traffic. HD’s harder compound allows carts to roll with ease, while the box-spring design provides the structural support necessary for heavy loads, as well as impact absorption for health and comfort.
ErgoDeck General Purpose (GP)
Ideal for areas with primary foot traffic and light cart traffic. GP uses the same box spring pattern as HD, but features a softer compound for greater comfort and reduced heel strike.
ErgoDeck Comfort spring-only design offers more compression underfoot for a rubberlike feel, but with the secure connections and customization that only ErgoDeck can deliver.
F.I.T is a lightweight 12” x 12” interlocking tile system which features our patented LockSafe system. Simply snap together to form secure connections for dependable floors and surfaces.
The top surface and underside of F.I.T. tiles are designed to allow rapid drainage of fluids. Assembled sections, large or small, can easily be rolled up or rolled away for maintenance or relocation. This makes F.I.T. an ideal liner for mobile tool and storage bins that require frequent removal for maintenance.
F.I.T. tiles advatages:
- Comfort and versatility in wet or dry applications
- Customize in 3” increments to fit any floor size or configuration
- Positive Interlocking System prevents separation
- Easily replace single pieces or sections as needed to reduce costs
- 100% silicone-free PVC tiles
Tile-Top Ergonomic Matting
Tile-Top ergonomic matting is used in laboratories, pharmacies and medical environments. Medical professionals around the world trust Tile-Top’s smooth, marbleized surface because it’s easy to clean and provides relief for aching feet, knees and back.
Beneath the surfaces lies the second essential element of the mat – the sponge. Sponge properties dictate how well the mat will perform in critical criteria such as:
- Overall comfort
- Longevity in application
- Ability to customize
- Mat movement on polished floors
- Contribution to green initiatives
- Price point